At Ascent Leadership Networks we take your privacy seriously.
We ask for your information in the following instances:
- When you elect to receive more information about Ascent
- When you register to become a candidate for an Ascent program.
In each case, the information we request is necessary for us to fulfill the services in which you are enrolling.
We retain the data using vendors, specifically Salesforce.com and MailChimp, that are General Data Protection Regulation- (GDPR) compliant.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your data to any third parties without your explicit permission. If you have given us permission to email you, we may occasionally use the information to alert you to events we are planning.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by following the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of every email, or by emailing directly at email@example.com.
You can ask that we delete your personal data from our events registration database at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not share any personal information that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
- Information Shared with Other Users for Certain Events.We may create event-specific web pages, for example, to allow those that attend to see who else is attending the event.
- Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions.Information that we collect from our users is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your personal information, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
This website is owned and operated by Ascent Leadership Networks, LLC. Our principal place of business is:
129 Valentine Street, 2nd Floor
Newton, MA 02465
Or by email at email@example.com.
You can reach our data protection officer directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.